BZ Optics have done something unique in the cycling world placing high impact UV activated photochromic lenses in their sporty Pho frames. The Hi Definition Copper coloured lens will change from Cat1 pre dawn or low light to dark Cat3 as the sun intensifies and the UV increases. The super light-weight frame has dual moulded non—slip flexible temples ideal for wearing while riding. Adjustable for all faces you can get more out of your riding.
• PHO Frame with High Definition Photochromic Lens.
• This Hi Definition Copper coloured lens will change from Cat1 pre-dawn or low light to dark Cat3 as the sun intensifies and the UV increases.
• Lightweight flexible frame with dual moulded non slip temples.
• Adjustable non slip nose piece for comfort and fit making them ideal for a wide range of face shapes and sizes.
• Small clips which make changing lenses effortless.
• Graphite colourway comes with a grey nose piece, lens clips and dual moulded tips.
• All pairs supplied with a hard case and micro fibre cleaning cloth.