BZ Optics have done something unique in the cycling world placing high impact UV activated photochromic lenses in their sporty Pho frames. These special lenses which transition from clear to dark depending on the light offer bifocal support for those who need it. Providing magnification that will allow you to ride and watch those metrics. The super light-weight frame has dual moulded non—slip flexible temples ideal for wearing while riding. Adjustable for all faces you can get more out of your riding.
• PHO Frame with Photochromic Bifocal lens.
• Lens will change from Clear Cat0 pre-dawn or low light to Dark Cat2 as the sun intensifies and the UV increases.
• Magnification of +2.00
• These are ideal for someone who normally wears glasses to read things like: digital screens such as bike computers, GPS's, dashboards and boating or biking instrumentation. Maps, heart rate monitors, watches and mobile phones.
• Lightweight flexible frame with dual moulded non slip temples.
• Adjustable non slip nose piece for comfort and fit making them ideal for a wide range of face shapes and sizes.
• Small clips which make changing lenses effortless.
• Nose piece, lens clips and dual moulded tips.
• All pairs supplied with a hard case and micro fibre cleaning cloth.