BZ Optics deliver the goods with this great combination of looks and performance all rolled into one to create this great example of their PHO Photochromic Glasses complete with stylish matte black colourway frame and grey nosepiece & temple tips.
Transitioning Photochromic Lens
Intuitive transitioning means the Photochromic lens will change from Clear (Cat0) during pre-dawn or low light activity to Dark (Cat3) as the sun intensifies and the UV increases. Category3 lenses provide a high level of sun glare reduction and good UV protection.
Super Lightweight Adjustable Frame
The TR90 hybrid frame is a surprisingly low 29grams in weight (includes frame and lens). Presented in a stylish matte black colourway with grey nosepiece & dual-moulded non-slip flexible temples these glasses are ideal for wearing under open or full face helmets. The adjustable non-slip nose piece gives the ability to fit the glasses to your exact nose bridge shape and width while keeping the glasses snug on your face during extreme activities. BZ Optics ensures their PHO glasses offer optimum fit and comfort for a wide range of face shapes and sizes. Lens clips allow you to easily and swiftly change out lenses to manage any light condition and visual comfort. All glasses are supplied with a hard storage case & a microfibre cleaning cloth.
• BZ Optics PHO Cycling Glasses
• Black frame with grey arms & nosepiece
• Transitioning Photochromic lens changes according to light conditions
• Clear (Cat0) viewing for pre-dawn or low light
• Dark (Cat3) viewing for intense sun and increased UV environs
• High impact Polycarbonate
• Super-light-weight & flexible TR90 hybrid frame
• Dual-moulded non-slip temple tips
• Adjustable non-slip nose piece for comfort and fit
• Ideal for wearing under open or full face helmets
• Suitable for a wide range of face shapes and sizes
• Small lens clips make changing lenses super-easy
• Hard storage case included
• Microfibre cleaning cloth included
• Weight: 29g