Clip-In Shoe for Enduro Races
The Crankbrothers Mallet E clip-in shoe excels for enduro races or all-day adventures. Their innovative Match System optimizes engagement for any MTB clip-in system, whether that’s Crankbrothers or SPD. It comes with Match shim and Crankbrothers cleat pre-installed in a neutral position so they are ready to ride with Crankbrothers pedals. The Mallet E is pitched as more of an trail/enduro shoe, it has slightly deeper tread blocks for more versatile hike-a-bike traction.
Speed Lace closure system offers fast adjustment, a strap for secure closure and a pocket to safely tuck laces.
The ramped Match cleat box offers easy front and rear pedal entry and mud shedding. An extra stiff shank gives it rigidity for power transfer when climbing.
The mid-friction rubber compound (MC1) allows for easy pedal entry and exit and is hard enough to hold up to wear and tear. The radial lug pattern around the cleat box is designed to provide smooth release from the pedal body.
The tread pattern is designed for traction off the bike. Directionally angled and spaced toe and heel lugs offer traction for hiking up or down steep terrain. The ramped toe provides walkability on steep terrain.
• Match Box optimized for any MTB pedals
• Ramp for easy clip-in / out and mud clearance
• Pre-installed Match Shim for Crankbrothers pedals
• Pre-installed cleat for Crankbrothers pedals
• MC1 mid-friction compound for easy exit
• Directional angled & spaced toe/heel lugs for traction while hiking
• Ramped toe for walkability
• Stiff shank for power transfer
• Cushioned EVA midsole for shock absorption
• Speed Lace closure system offers fast adjustment
• Ventilated windows with perforated mesh material for breathability
• Padded tongue for protection
• TPU reinforced areas for protection and abrasion resistance
• Heel dots for grip and superior heel hold
• Hidden eyelets for durability and clean design
• Sold in US Mens Sizing
• Refer to sizing chart for US Womens conversion