Some Things Just Work Better Together
The Stamp flat shoe does it all, whether on street or trail. Its high-friction outsole rubber compound provides optimal grip to stick to the pedal. In addition, the lug depth is designed around pin dimensions to absorb the pin to ensure a secure pedal connection.
Speed lace closure system offers fast adjustment, a strap for secure closure and a pocket to safely tuck laces.
Our flat rubber compound (MC2) is optimized for grip and durability. It has high-friction to stick to the pedal body and low rebound properties to dampen vibrations. The lugs are rounded to resist abrasion.
The tread pattern is designed for traction off the bike. Directionally angled and spaced toe and heel lugs offer traction for hiking up or down steep terrain. The ramped toe provides walkability on steep terrain.
The tread pattern is designed for maximum contact surface and compatibility with the pedal platform. In addition, the lug depth is designed around pin dimensions to absorb the pin body.
• MC2 high-friction compound for grip and durability
• Stamp tread pattern optimized for contact surface and compatibility
• Directional angled & spaced toe / heel lugs for traction while hiking
• Ramped toe for walkability
• Cushioned EVA midsole for shock absorption
• Speed lace and strap for fast and secure adjustment
• Lace pocket for safety and style
• Ventilated windows with perforated mesh material for breathability
• Padded tongue for protection
• TPU reinforced areas for protection and abrasion resistance
• Heel dots for grip and superior heel hold
• Hidden eyelets for durability and clean design
• Sold in US Mens Sizing
• Refer to sizing chart for US Womens conversion