Carogna Remover from Effetto Mariposa is a modern solvent that will soften/gelify dried-out mastic or other glues making it possible to completely remove them from carbon or aluminium rims. Thanks to its high viscosity, Carogna Remover can be spread on the rim gluing surface with a brush. Being red, you will clearly see where it is and spread it evenly on the whole rim gluing surface. Not smelly nor dangerous, using a new breed of chemicals, Carogna Remover isn’t a fast-evaporating solvent that will force you to work outside or run to turn the extractors on in your workshop and open all windows and doors. As a matter of fact, in spite of its' very strong, active properties, Carogna Remover doesn’t contain any dangerous or flammable chemicals at all and is totally safe to use on metal or carbon fibre. This also means you can safely use it indoors too.
• Dried up mastic remover for Professional Use
• Dissolves mastic, making it easy to remove with a cloth
• Can be spread on the rim gluing surface with a brush
• Red in colour to allow you to clearly see where it's being applied
• Won’t drip down
• Does not contain any dangerous or flammable chemicals
• Removal of mastic can be hastened using an old rag or a plastic tyre lever as a scraper
• Achieves results within 2 to 12 hours, depending on the mastic type
• Will not harm metal, aluminum or carbon fibre rims
• Volume: 150mL
• Made in Italy
WARNING: Immediately clean excess Carogna Remover if any goes on rim decals, as some might be dissolved.