With the excellent water resistant Polartec® Windbloc® soft shell backhand and the ultra-cozy deep pile fleece lining of the Ambient 2.0, you’ll keep riding into winter. A Polartec Windbloc microfleece palm adds a layer of warmth with great dexterity, and Ax Suede™Echo patches provide grip and durability. For an extra layer of warmth, we’ve double wrapped the first two fingertips since they are most exposed to the cold air. The glove’s light feel is great for long rides, yet it packs enough warmth to fight off temperatures that hover around freezing.
• Temperature Rating: 2° to 7° C (35° to 45° F)
• Padding - Optimized gel padding
• The Ambient 2.0 features Polartec Windbloc palms for an elevation in warmth above the Blaze and Inferna. The higher loft on the plam side traps more air for better insulation against the cold.
• Interior Liner - Deep pile fleece lining
• Super Fit™ engineered 5-fingered design
• Water resistant High Loft Polartec Windbloc backhand
• Water resistant Polartec Windbloc palm with microfleece backing
• Ax Suede Echo patches for grip and durability