For BMX street or park riders the Kenda K-Rad Wire Bead Tyre is still as relevant today as it was more than 10 years ago when it first rolled into BMX parks around the world. It has consistently remained the go-to choice for riders of all skill levels ever since.
The K-Rad is an absolute urban legend
Suitable for front or rear usage and available in a wide range of tyre widths as well as multiple wheel diameters, the K-Rad is now an absolute urban legend. Whether you use it as your front tyre in a race or depend on it to give a little more knob and grip at the rear you'll definitely get more than your money's worth from your purchase.
• Kenda K-Rad Wire Bead Tyre (K905) 20" x 2.125"
• Designed for BMX Street or BMX Park riders
• Well suited to riders of all skill levels
• Suitable for front or rear usage
• Low-profile pattern
• Great grip
• Delivers a smooth, comfortable ride in all conditions
• Performs well on dry or wet pavement
• Loves super dry, dusty, fast hardpack tracks
• Reinforced casing for greater stability & durability
• Stylish tread for extra street cred points
• Bead: Wire
• Material: Nylon
• Tyre Size: 20"
• Tyre Width: 2.125"
• PSI: 40-65
• Bar: 2.8 - 4.6
• KPa: 280-460kPa
• ETRTO: 54-406
• Model: K905 - 026
• Kenda Code: TYRE452
• Weight: 600g
• Suits: BMX
• Country of Manufacture: China