Kolossos - it’s all in the Name
Kolossos is the Greek word for a statue, much larger than the original subject. Seems fitting for an oversized derailleur cage with a 19-tooth bottom wheel. Besides reduced friction, this cage is built with shifting accuracy, gravel worthiness and chain retention in mind. SRAM eTap AXS users can go big now. This model will fit on SRAM Red and Force eTap AXS 12 speed derailleurs.
Why Upgrade or Replace Your Derailleur Cage
Many oversized pulley systems are plagued with vague shifting due to the lack of stiffness of the components. Plus, your stock derailleur's efficiency is limited by the size of the factory derailleur pulleys. It's basic physics. You ride slower though sharp turns and faster though wide ones. Well, your chain flows faster around larger pulleys and slower around smaller ones. Bigger really is better...and faster! Also, there's a 2-year Manufacturer's Guaranteed Performance Warranty on the cages, so you can feel confident and secure about your next two seasons of riding.
Standout Key Features
• Built to offer low friction while maintaining shifting accuracy
• Engineered with a long-tooth profile on lower pulley for better chain retention
• Built for road as well as off-road use so there's no restrictions on your adventures
• For SRAM Red and Force eTap AXS 12 speed derailleurs
• Design offers low friction AND shifting accuracy
• Long-tooth profile on lower pulley for better chain retention
• Chain catcher on lower pulley to prevent chain jams
• No limits on-road and off-road compatibility
• Reduced drag associated with clutch derailleurs and 1x setups
• 2-Year manufacturer's guaranteed performance warranty