More Padding For Reduced Vibrations
Born to be MTB oriented the Prologo Dimension NDR T4.0 Saddle has 3mm more padding than the Dimension 143 to reduce all vibrations coming through the frame from the ground. To avoid scratches and to prevent chafing "side protectors" have also been included in the design.
33mm Shorter Than Traditional Saddles
The Dimension NDR T4.0 Saddle has a snub-nose which is a good 33mm shorter than traditional saddles. This helps to spread the pressure over the seating area more evenly, especially when in the aero position. Lengthwise this saddle measures 245mm and its width is 143mm.
With Prologo’s PAS system (perineal area system) the Dimension NDR T4.0 offers a large pressure relief channel to reduce numbness and help maintain blood flow especially when seated for long stretches of time.
T4.0 Rail (7mm)
Saddle construction consists of light foam padding, a microfibre upper and a T4.0 rail (7mm) achieving a total weight of 238g. The end result is an innovative and affordable product suitable for all categories of cyclists.
• Prologo Dimension NDR T4.0 Saddle
• MTB oriented
• 7mm T4.0 rail
• Snub-nose and wide seat
• 33mm shorter than traditional saddles
• Extra comfort in the aero position
• Side protectors to prevent chafing
• For all categories of cyclists
• Unique ergonomic shape
• Cushions all the roughness of the off-road
• Model: Dimension NDR T4.0
• Part Number: PL/DIEN403AB80
• Rail: T4.0 (7mm)
• Cover: Microfibre
• Padding: Light Foam
• Comfort: Pressure relief channel
• Weight: 238 grams
• Dimensions: 245 x 143mm (L x W)
• Country of Manufacture: Taiwan