With ShockWiz, you know exactly how your suspension is performing – and more importantly, how to make it better.
Compatible with most air-sprung mountain bikes, ShockWiz is a simple to use suspension tuning system. ShockWiz combines high-tech hardware with an intuitive smartphone app. It’s Lightweight, durable and powered by a long-lasting coin cell battery.
ShockWiz automatically records and evaluates suspension performance every time you ride. The ShockWiz app displays straightforward adjustments that unite bike, terrain and riding style.
ShockWiz works for all mountain bike riders, regardless of their experience or bike’s intended use. It works on hardtail and dual suspension bikes, and for all levels of skill, speed and terrain.
Made For Everyone
ShockWiz is designed for all riders, regardless of their experience or bike's intended use
Multiple Tuning Options
You can tune for all riding styles: Efficient (pedaling), Balanced, Playful or Aggressive
Advice for air pressure, spring rate, compression and rebound is displayed in the intuitive smartphone app
ShockWiz works with most air-sprung suspension forks and rear shocks, from many different manufacturers
Use It Every Ride
Trails, skills, components and conditions are always changing. Use ShockWiz every ride to be at your best
No Phone Required
You do not need to ride with your smartphone. ShockWiz stores the data for display on your phone later
Features & Benefits
• Automated tuning recommendations
• Shock tuning score — a snapshot of how well your suspension is set up for you
• Works on hardtail and dual suspension bikes. Works for Cross-Country, Trail, All Mountain and Downhill
• Works with most air-sprung suspension forks and rear shocks, from many different manufacturers.
• Inexpensive, replaceable CR2032 battery lasts for months
• Waterproof and dust proof — IP67 rating
• Two alternative hoses (included) offer a range of fitting options
• Smartphone app is compatible with Apple and Android phones
• User can select pressure units (psi/bar/kPa)
• ShockWiz is designed for all mountain bike riders, regardless of your experience or bike’s intended use
(Note: If you have an inverted fork, you may need the Direct Mount Version instead)
• You can tune for every riding style: Efficient (pedaling), Balanced, Playful or Aggressive.
• Advice for air pressure, spring rate, compression and rebound is displayed in the intuitive smartphone app
• In the box: ShockWiz hardware, two hoses, rubber mounting boot and zip ties