Shimano’s SH-ET300 sit somewhere between a casual hiking shoe and a mountain bike shoe. A fibreglass reinforced stiffening plate makes the sole much stiffer and allows for improved power transfer when cycling. Modern flat pedals have a large platform and pins to provide plenty of grip on the pedal. These shoes really are a great solution to an age old problem.
Stylish and Comfortable Walking
So…comfortable, efficient cycling and comfortable walking. The Shimano ET300 Flat Pedal Touring Shoes are comfortable to wear walking and cut a fine figure on mid-ride café stops. The shoes do not have cleat compatibility which makes them much more comfortable to walk in.
• Cycling and Walking: cleatless (flat pedal) cycling and walking shoes
• Optimised Sole Stiffness: fibreglass reinforced stiffening plate optimises power transfer
• Easy Adjustments: speed lacing
• Pedalling Efficiency and Excellent Flexibility for Walking: EVA midsole and rubber outsole
• Durability And Reduced Weight: one-piece upper ensures a secure fit
• Removable Insole: room for personalised inner sole
• Colour: grey