The Shimano ME702 is the ultimate MTB shoe for tough terrain and extreme enduro riding.
The Speed Lacing system securely fits a wide range of foot shapes. The super low-profile, reverse mount buckle securely holds your foot, and allows for fast, secure adjustments.
The Shimano/ Michelin collaboration provides a dual-density rubber & strategic lug placement pattern for better grip without compromising pedalling efficiency, so you get a grippy rubber compound outsole offering superior traction in wet conditions, both on and off the bike. The “TORBAL” torsional midsole allows natural rider flow on descents.
Protect your feet with the reinforced armour which provides great protection and excellent durability. These shoes are armoured, durable and ensure highly efficient pedalling for aggressive enduro riding, while the stretch neoprene ankle collar offers additional protection from trail debris.
• Model No: SH-ME702
• Gender: Men's
• Segment/Category: Off-Road/Enduro/Trail
• Colour: Olive
• MICHELIN new compound rubber outsole offers superior traction, durability, stability, and slip resistance.
• TORBAL torsional midsole allows natural rider flow on descents
• Speed lacing system securely fits a wide range of foot shapes
• Low-profile, reverse mount buckle securely holds foot
• Stiffness Rating: 8
• Carbon Sole and Mid Sole
• Cushion Insole
• Wider SPD Cleat Adjustment
• Size: Standard, 38-50
• Cleat type: SPD
• Last type: Volume+
• Best match pedal: PD-M9120
• Wider cleat adjustment range
• Outsole Stiffness: 8
• Carbon sole/Mid sole
• Size: Wide Fit 42-48
• Technology: MICHELIN
• Technology: TORBAL
• Closure Buckle + Speed lacing
• Upper Material Synthetic leather
• Outsole Material: Rubber
• Midsole Material: Carbon fibre composite
• Standard Insole: Single density extra-cushion insole
• Men's Actual weight (Size 42): 387 g