For those cyclists seeking performance and protection on a budget, the Shimano Spark sunglasses are a fantastic value for money offering. Featuring Shimano’s Ridescape one-piece lens technology for wide-view vision and a CNC moulded half-frame design for durability lightness, the Spark is at home both on and off road.
Full-Coverage One Piece Lens
The Spark boats a full-coverage one-piece lens for a wide field of vision and all-round eye protection. The strong, rigid, and lightweight RIDESCAPE Polyamide (PA) lens delivers the optimal balance between pavement and data screen visibility with full UV 400 protection.
New from Shimano are their Ridescape Lenses, which are specifically tuned to emphasize colours in specific landscapes. By adjusting the colour transmittance curve, Shimano have been able to filter out background colour “noise”. This increases the visual contrast and helps to keep your eyes focused on specific colours depending on the environment.
Gravel-tuned lenses boosts the contrast of a wide range of surfaces to highlight subtle transitions between gravel, dirt, and asphalt.
• Fast half-frame design
• Radiused temples with non-slip pattern for secure fit and comfort
• Reversible nose pad with different front and back thicknesses
• Strong, durable, and lightweight Grilamid TR90 frame
• Non-toxic TPE temple tips.
• Full-coverage one-piece lens
• Cycling dedicated Ridescape lens optimally tuned for greater contrast and clarity
• Ridescape Gravel lens (N2) optimally tuned for gravel cycling
• Strong, rigid, and lightweight Polyamide (PA) lens
• Full UV 400 protection
• Water repellent super-hydrophobic coating
• 3x more durable anti-scratch treatment
• Interchangeable lens
In the Box
• Shimano Spark Sunglasses
• Clear Interchangeable spare lens (N0)
• Sturdy travel case
• Protective eyewear pouch also for lens cleaning
• Additional XL nose pad