Budget doesn’t sacrifice quality
The shred brother of the RC100 road shoe. Placed well on the lower key end of the Shimano shoe range, the XC100 is perfect for those wanting a quality gravel/xc shoe at a reasonable price.
Ideal entry level shoe
These entry level XC100 shoes utilise an effective triple hook and loop closer strap. What they lose points for in lack of some higher end features, they surely make up for in budget pricing. In short, they have everything you need to get shredding on the bike in a comfortable and reliable shoe.
• Perforated synthetic leather composite upper enables superior fit and breathability.
• Three durable hook & loop straps evenly spread tightening force across the top of the foot.
• Offset strap relieves tension at highest point of the foot.
• Surround wrapping upper structure reduces overlap and provides a glove-like fit.
• Lightweight glass fibre reinforced nylon sole for power transfer.
• Rubber XC racing pattern outsole promotes stable pedal engagement and secure walking grip.
• Women's specific last for a natural, comfortable fit.
• MODEL NO: SH-XC100
• SERIES: SHIMANO
• Model year: 2021
• Line up year: 2021
• Gender: Women’s
• Segment/Category: OFF-ROAD/Cross Country
• Product name: XC1
• Cleat type: SPD
• Last type: SHIMANO DYNALAST
• Best match pedal: PD-ME700, PD-M520
• One-piece surround upper design: Yes
• SHIMANO DYNALAST: Yes
• Closure: 3-straps
• Upper Material: Synthetic leather + Mesh
• Outsole Material: Rubber
• Midsole Material: Glass fibre reinforced Nylon
• Standard insole: Flat insole
• Women's Actual weight (Size: 40): 310 g