Building on the experience of the world’s best mountain bike racers, Shimano has brought its race winning technology to competitive and enthusiastic mountain bike riders alike.
The new Deore XT M8100 Series, the latest iteration of the original MTB groupset, continues its legacy with high performance features for today’s demanding and adventurous mountain bikers.
If you love being in full control of your components, then you'll definitely be wanting the Shimano XTR HB-M8110 Front Hub to help customise your ride for the absolute best results on any Cross Country, Trail or All Mountain race days. The Centerlock disc brake rotor mounting provides all the reliable braking power you need, while cone and ball bearings with races ground by a Cubic Boron Nitride tool deliver smooth rolling durability. The Shimano HB-M8110 has a 15mm x 100mm thru-axle sizing, and effortlessly delivers the reliability and performance you've come to expect from Shimano gear.
• All-weather durability, reliable performance and lighter weight
• Borozon treated cone bearing races provide precision low-friction rolling
• Cup & cone bearings for durability, strength & smooth rotation
• Internal grease sleeve helps to keep out water & dirt from bearings
• Refined gear engagement and power transfer
• Angular contact bearing system with double contact seals and an internal grease sleeve
• Micro-ratchet freehub body for faster engagement
• High quality sealing and angular contact bearings
• 148mm O.L.D.
• Disc Rotor Mount: Centre Lock Disc
• Axle Type: 12mm E-Thru-Axle (axle not included)
• Contact Sealing: Labyrinth & Contact
• Can be used with 8, 9, 10,11& 12 speed cassette sprockets
• Suits: Cross Country, Trail or All Mountain race days
• Owner manual included