Attach Repair Essentials To Your Bikes' Saddle Rails
Easily able to secure a spare tube, multi-tool and CO2 cartridge to your saddle rails this minimalist SUPACAZ SUPASTRAP SADDLE STRAP is ideal for looking after the under-the-seat, on-bike-storage of your bike repair essentials regardless of the terrain conditions.
Easy To Mount Under Bike Saddle
Attaching without difficulty to the rails under your bike saddle this SUPACAZ SUPASTRAP has glove-friendly pull points and enough Velcro contact points to eliminate any chance of your bundle working loose and spilling your goodies.
Twin Retention Cord System
The pre-load section is where the two shock cord retention straps hold your tubes, levers and inflation canisters etc in place before attaching the lot to your saddle rails using the adjustable SupaDuty Velcro Main Strap. This retention system also helps to prevent your goodies from falling to the ground during installation.
The strap itself is approximately 380mm long and has a width of 25mm (1") making it narrow enough to fit easily into tight spaces. It's designed to hold 1-2 tubes and can be paired with your choice of up to 2 x canisters (16g, 20g or 25g), a multi-tool, mini pump, levers or whatever combo you like. The possibilities are enormous and the choices are all yours.
How To Load
Simply centre the tube on the grip-strip and pull the two shock cords up and over the ends of the tube to lock it down, then flip it over and slide in your choice of inflation, multi-tool or levers.
How To Mount
Position your bundle under the saddle with the tube and shock cords facing the front wheel. Feed the contoured "loop end" through the seat rails, then pass the strap end through the loop, reef down on your bundle and lock the lot down with the SupaDuty Velcro Main Strap.
• Supacaz under-the-saddle storage mount strap
• Quickly & easily attaches repair essentials to saddle rails
• Gear stays put no matter how rough the terrain
• SupaDuty Velcro Main Strap
• TiteLock Integrated Velcro Lock
• Bulletproof YKK buckle (Oil Slick finish)
• Ultra-secure, minimalist design
• Two shock cord retention straps
• Pre-load straps keep gear more tightly bound
• Holds tubes, canisters, multi-tool, levers etc.
• Glove-friendly pull-points
• Narrow width strap easily fits in tight spaces
• Multiple hook & loop contact points
• Made strong to last longer
• Brand/Model: Supacaz SupaStrap
• Weight: 28 grams (including retail packaging)
• Strap Length: 38cm (15-inches)
• Strap Width: 2.5cm (1-inch)
• Origin: Designed in California, USA
• Mfg Product Code: BB-07