Wera torque indicator with fixed torque for Torx screws. The robust slip clutch guarantees a clearly audible and tactile trigger signal when the set torque value is reached, and it is therefore impossible to apply any further torque. The loosening torque is significantly higher than the set tightening torque, therefore no additional tools are needed for loosening screw connections.
The shape of the handle fills the whole hand well and the fingers lie in the softly rounded recessed grips. This ensures optimal, ergonomic power transmission.
• T-handle is ideal for transferring controlled tightening torque and high loosening torque
• Error-free screwdriving due to non-slip friction clutch and exact torque transmission
• Tamper-proof against accidental changing of set torque value
• Particularly corrosion resistant blade
• Distinctly audible and noticeable excess-load signal when the pre-set torque is reached.
• The handle is marked with an indicative screw symbol, size, torque and maximum release torque.
• Set Torque: 5.0Nm
• Max undo torque: 18Nm
• Bit: 5mm Hex (Allen) Key
• Bit Type: Non-removeable
• Bit Length: 60mm