Get Your Very Own YT Live Uncaged T-Shirt Today
No matter where you are or what you're doing you'll look great in this YT UNCAGED T-SHIRT. Cheer your mates on from the sidelines or wear it for after-ride socialising or casual outings. With a large "LIVE UNCAGED" creed boldly centered on the front chest above a YT/Flash logo it will make a great addition to your wardrobe.
High-Quality Cotton/Polyester Blend Fabric
Made from a fine-quality, 160g/m² Cotton/Polyester blend single jersey fabric the YT UNCAGED TEE features short-length, set-in sleeves and will suit being worn in warm or hot conditions whether you're on, or off, the bike. If a cool change comes through just add another layer over the top.
The short sleeve YT LIVE UNCAGED T-SHIRT is cut to a regular fit and features an attractive crew neck collar. Sizing info printed directly onto the inside-yoke fabric means you can say goodbye to distraction and skin irritation caused by annoyingly abrasive size tags attached to the inner neck in days gone by.
Who Are The YT Mob?
The YT Mob is a professional Mountain Bike racing team that contests the UCI Mountain Bike Downhill World Cup. Riders like David Trummer (AUT), Angel Suarez (ESP), Oisin O'Callaghan (IRL), Cameron Zinc (USA), Brett Tippie (CAN), Johann Potgieter (SA) and Guy Johnston (NZ) are proud of their involvement with this well-regarded team.
• YT Industries short sleeve T-shirt
• Ideal for fans of mountain bike action
• Bold "Live Uncaged" creed on front chest
• Crew neck
• Set in sleeves
• Straight hem
• YT Flash logo (Black/Creme) centered on front chest
• YT Flash logo (Black) centered on rear neck
• Sizing printed on inner yoke fabric
• Black woven loop label at hem
• Suitable for wearing on or off the bike
• Model Name: YT Uncaged Tee
• Age/Gender: Adult Male
• Colour Name: Medium Grey Heather
• Fit: Regular Fit
• Material: 57% Cotton, 43% Polyester
• Fabric Thread: Single Jersey 160g/m²
• Season: Spring | Summer | Autumn
Attention Dudes: Fit adopted to international standard. Sizes turn out normal.