Tyre Inflation Made Easy With Zefal Floor Pump
Floor pumps are a great asset to any home workshop and the ZEFAL PROFIL MAX FP60 represents excellent value for money.
Hi-Tech, Reinforced Base Absorbs Vibrations
Although budget priced its features are far from 'cheap'. The large reinforced base is made from hi-tech, reinforced material which not only provides a high level of rigidity but also ensures that any vibrations or high temperatures created during inflation are absorbed.
Handle Made From French Wood
The robust and high-quality handle is made with natural beech wood sourced from sustainable forests in France. For extra strength, the barrel is made from anodised aluminium.
Magnifier On Gauge Face
Manufactured at Zefal's factory in France the ZEFAL PROFIL MAX FP60 FLOOR PUMP has a 110cm length hose plus an integrated locking hook for the handle and hose. It also features an analogue pressure gauge (7.5cm) fitted with a magnifying lens to make levels easier to read.
Presta, Schrader And Dunlop Valve Compatible
Thanks to the Z-Switch System the ZEFAL PROFIL MAX FP60 FLOOR PUMP is compatible with Presta, Schrader and Dunlop valves. A simple switch is all it takes to change from one to the other. The pump has the capacity to reach 174 psi (12 bar) levels to inflate tyres quickly and efficiently.
• Zefal upright floor pump for all riders
• Home workshop inflation tool (174 psi)
• Analogue pressure gauge with magnifying lens
• Aluminium barrel (anodised)
• Wooden handle (French beech)
• Reinforced composite base
• Long hose (110cm) and hose clip
• Lightweight body
• Presta, Schrader, Dunlop valve compatible
• Z-Switch System
• Integrated locking hook for handle and hose
• Product: Zefal Profil Max FP60
• Model: ZEF-0866
• Pressure: 174 psi (12 bar)
• Gauge Diameter: 75 mm (3 inches)
• Colour: Black/Brown
• Connection: Z-Switch Presta/Schrader/Dunlop
• Handle: Natural beech wood
• Barrel: Anodised Aluminium
• Base: Reinforced composite
• Weight: 1.1kg
• Height: 670 mm (26.4 inches)
• Hose Length: 1100 mm (43 inches)