Make you faster
Zipp is back, and they mean business with an all new cosmetic look that screams speed. Zipp parts all serve to complete one purpose: make you faster. They design these components to help you achieve your optimal position on the bike for efficiency and speed.
Zipp’s Service Course SL stem, crafted from 7075 aluminium, features a shape that’s strong and light weight, resulting in a best-in-class 1.85g per newton meter of stiffness. That results in no-flex sprints and accelerations.
Variety is key
To meet every rider’s fit needs, the stem is available in ±6° and ±17° angles and seven lengths from 70 to 130mm as well as a 140 and 150mm lengths for the ±6° stem only. This stem is a favorite of Zipp ambassadors and pro athletes.
• Updated distinctive Zipp cosmetics
• Service Course SL OS stem made for 1-1/4" steerer tube bikes
• Matte Black nano blast aluminium
• Zipp QuickView integrated mount available separately
• Lifetime warranty
• Rise: ±6°
• Length: 70mm
• Material: 7075 aluminium
• Fits: 1.25” Steerer (1-1/4")