Clean, Aerodynamic Cockpit
Zipp®’s Vuka Aero™ offer aero, lightweight, integrated, and supremely adjustable carbon handlebars to suit the most discerning triathletes and time trialists, with a clean design, providing everything you demand. It can be used with any 31.8mm stem to help you find your ideal position on the bike.
Sram eTap® AXS Integration
The SRAM® eTap® AXS™ BlipBox fits neatly within the centre cap, keeping it out of the wind and out of sight for a clean and efficient cockpit. The result is an aero bar that is stiff and streamlined while maintaining the UCI’s 3:1 aspect ratio requirement. Zipp have been fine tuning their aerodynamics and refining their products for decades, so you know it’s going to work for you.
Adjust for Supreme Comfort
Comfort is essential for efficiency. Vuka Aero allows you to build a triathlon or time trial bike with a clean and aerodynamic cockpit that is supremely adjustable to your optimum biomechanical and aerodynamic position for the duration of your ride. To be efficient on the bike, you need to be able to hold that aero position on the bike for the duration of your event, whether that’s a 40km TT or 180km tri segment.
The Vuka Aero’s centre cap has an integrated mount for the SRAM eTap® AXS™ BlipBox (mount not compatible with original SRAM eTap), keeping it hidden and out of the wind. In designing the latest iteration of Vuka Aero, Zipp engineers have produced a bar which provides superior adjustability and while maintaining outstanding aerodynamic efficiency.
• Aero Wireless Integration: SRAM eTap® AXS™ BlipBox fits neatly within the centre cap
• Removable center cap: placed in front of the stem, adds 5 percent stiffness to the aero bar
• Integrates seamlessly to the base bar
• Integrated SRAM eTap AXS Blip box mount in the centre cap
• Integrated Carbon Aerobar works with any 31.8 clamp stem
• Clamp no wider than 50mm
• Rapid Routing™ cable exits are positioned for easy installation of brake cables
• Easy Adjustments: Bolts are positioned so they are easily accessed
• ISO 4210 compliant
• Matte carbon with gloss black logo
• Extensions not included
• Vuka Aero Ships with Base Bar
• Extension Clamp
• Armrest Clamp
• Risers to Allow Pad Height Of 110mm
• Material: Unidirectional Carbon
• Clamp Width: 52mm
• Weight: 846g with carbon extensions
• Clamp Diameter: 31.8mm
• Drop: 0mm
• Width (centre-to-centre): 40cm
• Pad Fore/Aft: +46mm/-50m
• Pad Width: 140-285mm
• Pad height adjustable: 60-150mm (above 110mm with aftermarket riser kit).
• Extension pitch: 0-10°
• Armrest pad angle: 5, 10, or 15°