absoluteBLACK premium 1X RaceFace direct mount compatible Oval chainrings are designed for CINCH system RaceFace uses to mount chainring directly to the crank. If you have 4 arm RF crank, look at 104bcd Oval ring.
• Size (Mass +/-1g): 26T (52g), 28T (54g), 30T (58g), 32T (62g), 34T (69g), 36T (72g)
• Colour: Black, Cannondale Green, Red, Gold
• Compatibility: RaceFace Cinch system cranks. RF Next SL G4, Next SL, Next R, RF SIXC, RF Turbine, RF Atlas, AEFFECT, RIDE cinch cranks. 9, 10, 11 and 12spd Eagle compatible.
• Material: cnc machined 7075 Txxx Aluminum. Long-lasting construction
• Finish: Type II anodizing
• Chainline: Perfect 49mm. 6mm offset
• Ovality: Optimized to each size separately. Range: 10.2-14.4% and Timing of 110.5-116.3° after TDC (top dead centre) Patent Pending
If you wish to check for frame clearance with new oval ring, below you can find measurement of biggest dimension of the oval (tip to tip of tooth): 26T: 118mm ; 28T: 127mm
ADVANTAGES OF OUR SPECIAL DIRECT MOUNT CHAINRINGS:
• We mastered our oval chainrings to perfection, so you can get best possible advantage from the oval/elliptical shape.
• Finest design to provide excellent weight to strength ratio
• One of a kind special oval shape (Patent Pending)
• Greatly improves traction and climbing abilities
• Unique Patent Pending narrow-wide teeth profiles to keep your chain in place for minimum 12 months!
• Special 3D teeth machining for ultimate mud relief decrease wear and noise dramatically
• They save weight because they don't need the spider and chainring bolts.
• The ability of installation of a smaller ring sizes that can't be mounted on regular spider.
• Superb quality and great look.
• You will ride faster using ovals. If you keep using round ring then others will get quicker.
• You will not "feel" the oval shape at all
• Reduces stress on knees