absoluteBLACK premium 1X Sram compatible Direct mount Oval chainring is designed for Sram cranks like Force and Rival where spider can be replaced with direct mount chainring. Fits both GXP® and BB30 spindle cranks. Narrow-wide chainring. Perfect choice for Cyclocross and Gravel using Sram cranks. Eagle 12spd compatible.
• Size (Mass +/-1g): 36T (89g), 38T (94g), 40T (104g), 42T (111g), 44T (112g), 46T (123g), 48T (125g)
• Colour: Black, Racing Red
• Compatibility: SRAM Force 22, Force 1, CX1, Rival 22, Rival 1, S900. GXP and BB30 models. Also fits SRAM XX1, X01, X0, X9, X7, S2210, S1400 GXP and Long spindle BB30 models (15mm spacer on drive side) Eagle 12spd compatible.
• Material: cnc machined 7075 Txxx Aluminum. Long-lasting construction
• Finish: type II anodizing
• Ovality: Optimized to each size separately. Range: 10.2-12.1% and Timing of 110.5-112.3° after TDC (top dead center) Patent Pending
If you wish to check for frame clearance with new oval ring, below you can find measurement of biggest dimension of the oval (tip to tip of tooth): 36T: 159mm ; 38T: 168mm ; 40T: 176mm ; 42T: 184mm ; 44T: 193mm ; 46T: 201mm ; 48T: 210mm
ADVANTAGES OF OUR SPECIAL DIRECT MOUNT CHAINRINGS:
• Finest design to provide excellent weight to strength ratio
• One of a kind special oval shape (Patent Pending)
• Unique Patent Pending narrow-wide teeth profiles to keep your chain in place for minimum 12 months!
• Special 3D teeth machining for ultimate mud relief decrease wear and noise dramatically
• Designed to handle mud and grass with easy
• They save weight because they don't need the spider and chainring bolts.
• Superb quality and great look.
• You will ride faster using ovals. If you keep using round ring then others will get quicker.
• You will not "feel" the oval shape at all
• Reduces stress on knees