CatEye Provides Again
The CatEye AMPP400, as the name suggests, is a 400 lumen rechargeable front light. It has maximum side visibility and is securely held in place with CatEye’s adjustable FlexTight™ bracket which also enables the light to be removed easily for other uses or recharging. The light has 4 modes to suit all requirements and has a low battery indicator which illuminates red when 20% battery life is left.
The 400 lumens combined with the wide beam with Opticube Technology will certainly light your path.
The Daytime HyperConstant and Flashing modes as well as the excellent side visibility will attract attention to ensure you are highly visible to other road users.
• Dimension：34 x 100 x 37 mm
• Weight：117 grams (light unit and battery)
• Light source：High intensity white LED X1
• Battery：Li-ion rechargeable battery (3.6V-2200mAh)
• Recharge/discharge number of times：~300 times（until the rated capacity drops to 70%）
• Low battery indicator
• Lighting Mode Memory Function
• Also Available: Helmet Mount and a Centre Fork Bracket
• High mode 400 lumens： ~2hours
• Low mode 200 lumens: ~4hours
• Daytime HyperConstant mode 400/200 lumens：~6hrs
• Flashing mode 200 lumens：~60hrs
• Recharge time：~ 4-8hrs (USB2.0 recharge)