Suito-T Elite's Cassette-Free Suito
Suito is among Elite's most beloved interactive indoor cycling home trainers as it's compact, stable and interactive. SUITO-T is the Elite's sprocket cassette-free Suito trainer, powerful, compatible with various bicycle models, and easy to store and transport thanks to its reduced size and compact structure. The ideal home trainer to keep around the house as it always ensures reduced clutter.
Compact, Like No Other Home Trainer
The main feature in the SUITO-T trainer is its extremely compact design, which is at the core of its great compatibility with almost all bicycle models on the market. Consisting in two steel side sections, this home trainer boasts a slim, sleek and thin profile, like no other home trainer. It's ideal to easily store your home trainer anywhere in your house after each use, without having to worry about occupying too much space in your house or gym. SUITO-T connects to any indoor cycling software and app for a fun and realistic workout experience as it automatically simulates gradients up to 15%.
Sturdy and Stable, Pre-Installed Legs
On the strength of the incredibly robust design given by its solid steel structure, SUITO-T is a home trainer created to remain steady even during the most energetic threshold workouts by ensuring great stability, durability and no skipping even during the most intense sprints. Its structurally-enhanced belt, wider base and height-adjustable feet (perfect to find balance on every surface) contribute to the incredible stability of the home trainer.
Such a compact and versatile home trainers shape ensures great compatibility with most bicycle models on the market. The SUITO-T is compatible with 9/10/11 speed sprocket cassettes by Shimano®/SRAM®, 9/10/11/12 spd Campagnolo, 12 spd SRAM® XD/XDR, 12 spd Shimano® Micro Spline. For Campagnolo, SRAM and micro Spline, the relative specific freewheel bodies are available on shopelite-it.com. SUITO-T is ideal for bicycles with 130 to 135mm hubs and 5mm diameter QR quick clamping system and also bicycles with 142mm thru-axle with 12mm diameter. Adapters are included. The adapter for bicycles with 148x12mm thru-axle (Boost)
Please Note: adapters for bicycles with 135x10mm thru-axle and 12mm are available as accessories.
Performance Is Key
Suito-T automatically adjusts resistance, simulating slopes up to 15%, a percentage that places it among Elite's most performing home trainers, even under the most demanding training sessions.
Accurate Thanks to the PML
The electronically managed magnetic resistance unit of the SUITO-T covers a wide power interval with ± 2,5% accuracy. You can also activate the Power Meter Link (PML), a Suito function that uses an ergometer already on your bicycle as a power source. If the PML is activated, the home trainer will align resistance to the power level measured by the ergometer. You can enable or disable the PML via the Elite My E-Training software.
All home trainers by Elite immediately send power, speed and cadence data, thus becoming effective instruments to plan an accurate training program and faithfully replicate pedalling on the road. Cadence measurement is done via the practical sensorless technology - that is with no sensors on the bicycle - and is calculated on the Suito as a function of speed variations.
Zwift Certified Suito-T is Zwift certified
This trainer received Zwift’s qualification mark awarded to smart trainers that meet or exceed the highest quality standards of the world’s most popular platform for cycling indoors. Thanks to the cooperation between Elite and Zwift, anyone purchasing a SUITO-T will get a free 1-month subscription to Zwift and a free 12-month subscription to the My E-Training software, available both on desktop and mobile.
• Trainer Type: Interactive direct transmission home trainer
• Sprocket Cassette: NOT INCLUDED
• Flywheel: 3.5kg
• Max Slope Simulated: 15%
• Max Power: 730 Watt (20km/h) - 1900 Watt (40km/h)
• Connection Indicator: Power source, ANT+ and Bluetooth (3 LED lights)
• Firmware Update Available: Yes
• Smartphone, tablet, bike computer, sports watches
• Windows and Mac. Computer ANT+™ and/or Bluetooth
Wireless Communication ANT+
• (FE-C, Power, Speed and Cadence) and Bluetooth
• (FTMS, Power and Speed and Cadence)
• My E-Training software
• App Zwift, Trainer Road, Bikevo, Kinomap, the Sufferfest and more
• Race bike, Mountain bike and city bike
• Carbon bikes with 130x135 x 5mm hubs and 142x12mm with thru-axle
• (Ad adapter is available for Boost 148x12 mm rear hubs)
• Shimano Freehub body 9/10/11 speed
• SRAM and Campagnolo 9/10/11 speed
• Freehub body SRAM® XD/XDR 12 speed, Shimano® 12 speed micro Spline
• Freehub body for compatibility with Campagnolo is available
• Freehub body for compatibility with SRAM® XD/XDR is available
• Freehub body for compatibility with Shimano® 12 speed micro Spline is available
• 12-month free subscription to My E-Training software & app
• 1-month free subscription to Zwift App
Weight and Dimensions
• Dimensions Open (L X W X H) 560 x 760 x 495mm
• Dimensions Folded (L X W X H) 560 x 150 x 495mm
• Weight: 14.2kgs