Have you figured out what it is?
It’s not a luge, bike or a scooter. The EzyRoller does not require pedals or chains, we’re told it’s something entirely different…
Curve your way
This machine is for EzyRolling Ninjas. Once you've mastered how to Curve Your Way, the Drifter's unique patented back wheels design lets you 'drift' round corners. It's fun, fluid and fearless and now thanks to its X-Design features, it's even more comfy with its new seat shape that wraps around your back and racy with it is new grips and seat cover.
It's already a multi-award winner (a 2019 Tillywig Award Winner, a 2019 Product of the Year Award from Creative Child Magazine, A National Parenting Awards (NAPPA) Winner, a 2019 National Parenting Center Award Winner and finally a 2019 Toy of The Year Finalist from the US Toy Association !)
So, how does it move?
Ezyroller uses a locomotion principle called cambering. It uses a simple left/right motion movement created by the paddle to generate an action/reaction very similar to what snakes do when they move forward. Faster speeds are achieved with regular low amplitude movements that gradually build up momentum.
Where can I take it?
Ezyroller will work on most hard or firm surfaces but is not suited to sand or grass. Ezyroller can be used indoors or outdoors. Ezyroller has high-quality non marking wheels that are suitable for wooden floors, tiled floors, gyms, decks, indoor playgrounds, etc. Ezyroller will usually work on most carpets.
..But is it safe?
Ezyroller was designed with safety in mind and complies with Toy Safety standards in AUS/NZ, USA and EUROPE. 100% of Ezyroller units are inspected by the manufacturer as part of the manufacturing process to ensure they comply to these safety standards. The Ezyroller box includes a complete safety notice which we strongly recommend you read before you or your children start riding.
• Length: 78 to 112 cm; 2 extensions provided
• Width: 54cm
• Height: 37cm
• Weight: 6.3kg
• Recommended Rider Age: 6-14+
• Maximum Rider Weight: 70kgs
• Please note that this is a maximum recommended weight ; in practice, any rider up to 45kg is going to be comfortable on a Classic/Drifter/Drifter X seat; over 45kgs, we recommend to ride the Pro models that have a wider seat.
• All the EzyRollers have a 2 year warranty on the frame; it doesn't cover the wear and tear parts such as wheels and seat. It also doesn't cover running over the Ezyroller in your garage!
• If you have any question, please do not hesitate to contact us!