Knipex Practically Indestructible Diagonal Cutters
Thanks to their high cutting capacity and indestructible strength, these 180mm length KNIPEX HIGH LEVERAGE DIAGONAL CUTTERS are highly valued especially by tradesmen & bicycle mechanics. They are often used on building sites and in manufacturing because they can be used to cut hard materials such as piano wire up to 2.2mm diameter with ease.
Precise Machining Delivers Impressive Results
In addition to the premium-quality forged metal parts made of high performance chrome vanadium tool steel, the KNIPEX HIGH LEVERAGE DIAGONAL CUTTER (74 02 180) offers a sharpness and angle of the cutting edges which makes sure that the material to be cut is always cut cleanly and precisely.
User Friendly Ergonomic Design
Built to an ergonomic design which makes work much easier for the user the KNIPEX HIGH LEVERAGE DIAGONAL CUTTER is a tough, strong and reliable tool for professional users. The multi-component, non-slip grips and overall light weight (273g) ensure plenty of hand comfort during use. At just 180 mm long, the Knipex 74 02 180 is ideal as a constant companion in mobile applications and fits in most work bags and toolboxes.
Precise Cutting Of 3.8mm Medium-Hard And 2.2mm Piano Wire
Due to its particularly strong design with forged joint axle the KNIPEX HIGH LEVERAGE DIAGONAL CUTTER is an extremely stable tool. It offers high cutting performance with minimum effort due to optimum coordination of the cutting edge angle and transmission ratio. Its precision machined cutting edges additionally induction-hardened (cutting edge hardness approx. 64 HRC) ensure its suitability for all sorts of wire including 2.2mm piano wire.
Manufactured In Germany To The Highest Standards
The KNIPEX HIGH LEVERAGE DIAGONAL CUTTER TOOL is designed for those who work professionally with tools every day and is intended to deliver many years of productive use. This product is manufactured in Germany to the highest standards using premium materials to give you the best cutting results every time.
• Knipex reliable diagonal cutter tool for professional users
• Precise cutting of medium-hard and hard wire as well as piano wire
• Designed for hard constant use
• Compact high leverage diagonal cutters (180 mm long) with forged joint axle
• Cuts piano wire (spring steel wire) up to 2.2 mm diameter
• Low 273g weight for easy transport
• Cutting edge hardness approx. 64 HRC
• Ideal for cutting CU or AL conductors
• Built strong for a long service life
• Ergonomic handle design sits comfortably in the hand
• Chrome vanadium electric steel, forged, oil hardened in multiple stages
• Manufactured in Germany under strict quality-controls
• Hard Wire Rope: 2.7 mm (diameter)
• Wire Rope Strand, Steel Wire: 2.7 mm (diameter)
• Medium Hard Wire: 3.8 mm (diameter)
• Piano Wire: 2.2 mm (diameter)
• Spring Steel Wire: 2.2 mm (diameter)
• Brand: Knipex
• Model: High Leverage Diagonal Cutter
• Weight: 273 g
• Dimensions: 180 x 53 x 21 mm (L x W x D)
• Colour: Red/Blue/Black
• Head: Polished steel
• Handles: Steel with multi-component grips
• Pliers: Black Atramentized (rust protected), Lacquered / Burnished
• Material: Chrome vanadium heavy-duty steel, forged, multi stage oil-hardened
• Country of Manufacture: Germany
• Article No: 74 02 180
• Standard: DIN ISO 5749
• Reach: no
• RohS: no