When Knog designs each light, we put optics at the heart of that equation. Whether it’s new LED formations, or beam patterns, we are committed to making each lumen work harder once you’re on the road. If you do more than one type of riding then this modular light system will let you expand your product range without shrinking your wallet. Get a stronger lighthead for brightness, or a bigger battery for runtime.
The PWR Lighthead 2000L uses a circular beam for flood lighting obstacles from unpredictable angles. This modular lighthead can also be swapped between small, medium and large PWR Bank batteries for longer runtimes.
• Interchangeable lighthead
• Light Beam: Circular beam lighthead for flood lighting obstacles from unpredictable angles.
• Twist on/off, no fumbling for buttons
• Twist to change modes, no fumbling for buttons
• Water resistant when the rear cap is on
• Plug your lighthead into your computer, download the ModeMaker app and then tailor light modes to your light.
• LED Light output: 2000 lumens
• Dimensions: 39mm x 48mm Ø
• Weight head: 100g
• Compatible with 3550,5000,10000mAh batteries.
• Included in the box: Lighthead & USB Cable
Mode runtimes @ 10,000mAh Battery
• Max – 1000 lumens, 2 hours
• Mid – 550 lumens, 3 hours
• Stamina – 80 lumens, 21 hours
• Pulse – 300 lumens, 8 hours
• Strobe Flash – 225 lumens, 14 hours
• Eco-Flash – 15 lumens, 300 hours