Magura have released their new MT disc brake pad range, featuring a new numbering convention, coloured backing plates for simple identification, and an additional high performance Race compound option.
The new brake pad compounds are now known as R=RACE, P=PERFORMANCE, and C=COMFORT
RACE: For all those who bring their equipment to their limits during XC or downhill and require outstanding brake performance. Maximum bite, but lower durability. Best bite in wet conditions.
PERFORMANCE: For long tours these pads offer safety together with excellent performance in all situations. High bite in wet and dry conditions, less fading and good durability.
COMFORT: For riders who want control rather than bite from their brakes as well as those looking for a longer lasting product. Best for Fading, durability and noise.
• For all those riders who want to their limits during XC or downhill
• Outstanding brake performance
• Best bite in wet conditions
• Maximum bite
• Lower durability
• Includes 1 x Pair (2) pads
• Includes 1 retaining screws
• Each Brake Caliper requires 2 x pads
• Weight 23g