Where it all began
Miles Wide is based around the pure ambitions of a 13-year-old Miles who in 1997 discovered the wonders of mountain biking and got HOOKED.
A Business Focused on You!
The vision of Miles Wide: A business that’s built around providing a wide range of cycling products that can meet the needs and wants of any rider.
Maintain Control Over Your Brakes
They’re now a full lever grip that protects the entire lever and your body in a freak accident. The new versions are just as sticky and can be cut to fit any brake lever. They can also be cut to cover just the “tip” of your lever. Now available in a wider range of colours and a price which costs less than an inner tube.
• Insulates the lever from extreme cold
• Makes the lever easy to reach and grab offering unique modulation
• Protects the lever from scratching other bikes and from damaging the lever itself
• Stays sticky in inclement weather
• They look rad
• Made of silicon rubber for durability and comfort
• Fits most brake levers
• Sold in pairs
• Prevents fingers from slipping off brake levers
• Helps with numbing fingers on cold rides