Innovation in the Art of Bicycle Mechanics
Pedro's bicycle tool line-up offers true innovations that enhance the art of bicycle mechanics. Pedro’s focus on quality and innovation means their tools are constructed employing the absolute best materials and manufacturing techniques available; providing ease of use, superior performance and quality, backed with the unmatched Pedro’s lifetime warranty. Pedro’s believe the right tools lead to better rides, safer rides, and more fun on every ride. Enjoy the ride.
Pedro’s Professional Quality
Pedro's flat wrenches provide professional quality, precision fit wrenches required to properly install, remove, and adjust components. Pedro's bottom bracket flat wrenches are made from 4mm thick, precision laser cut, heat-treated tool steel for the ultimate in strength and lasting performance.
Simple and Safe Mechanic Use
Pedro's have designed each flat wrench to fit perfectly protecting the component and ensuring simple and safe usage for the mechanic. Each wrench also features an ergonomic single-ended design with cushioned grip to provide maximum leverage & comfort. The new Pedro's Bottom Bracket Wrench, BSA 12x46 features a 3/8″ drive pocket for use with torque wrenches.
• Bottom Bracket Wrench II: BSA30 12x46
• Flat Wrench For 12-Notch X 46mm External Bearing BB Cups and Disc Brake Lockrings
• Improved Spline Geometry: and 3/8″ drive pocket for use with torque wrenches
• Fits: 12-notch x 46mm diameter external bearing BB cups and disc brake rotor lockrings
• Professional Use: designed to stand up to harsh conditions
• Precision Laser Cut Design
• Ergonomic Cushioned Grip
• SRAM DUB, Zipp Vuma, Race Face Cinch, Rotor BSA30, Hawk Racing BB3086