Innovation in the Art of Bicycle Mechanics
The Pedro’s bicycle tool line-up offers true innovations that enhance the art of bicycle mechanics. Pedro’s focus on quality and innovation, means their tools are constructed employing the absolute best materials and manufacturing techniques available; providing ease of use, superior performance and quality, backed with the unmatched Pedro’s lifetime warranty. Pedro’s believe the right tools lead to better rides, safer rides, and more fun on every ride. Enjoy the ride.
Simple, Simple, Simple
Checking your chain for wear is one of the simplest things any cyclist can do to maintain drivetrain performance and minimise maintenance costs. The Pedro's Chain Checker Plus makes the question “Is My Chain Worn?”, quick and easy to answer. Providing a simple worn/not worn measurement tells you if your chain should be replaced, so your bike will always glide along beautifully.
To ensure the maximum life from your chain and accuracy of measurement, Pedro's implemented a three-point design which properly isolates pin wear from roller wear, is by far the most accurate way to accurately indicate a worn chain, meaning you can put a new chain on, and have smooth gear changing and pedalling kilometre after kilometre.
Not content to offer only chain wear functionality, Pedro's have included a chain hook tool, perfect for simplifying chain removal and installation, and a chainring nut wrench, essential for removal and installation of chainrings.
• Chain Wear Check Tool: accurate chain wear indicator
• Chain Hook Tool: assist with joining your chain
• Chainring Nut Wrench: useful when changing chainrings
• Precision: laser cut design accurately measures 0.75% chain wear
• Three point chain wear tool design properly isolates pin wear from roller wear
• 3-in-one Versatility and Value: chain hook tool, chainring nut wrench, chain wear indicator