How to Wear the Mask
The mask is worn by handling it by the elastics. The head is passed inside both elastics and the highest elastic is positioned making it pass behind the head over the ears. The second elastic should be placed behind the neck. The mask must cover the nose and mouth well. Santini recommend touching the mask as little as possible once it is worn and removing it by touching only the elastic bands. Make sure your hands are washed well before putting on and after removing the mask.
How Is It Made
It consists of two layers of 100% polyester fabric which enclose 4 layers of 100% TNT Polypropylene obtained with Spunbond and MeltBlown technology. The outer layers of the mask have been treated with DWR and Viroblock antiviral treatment which help reduce the risk of viral and bacterial persistence on the fabric
Can the Mask be used Several Times
Yes, the mask can be washed in the washing machine or by hand up to 30 times at a temperature of 40 ° with a tumble dryer, without losing the anti-drip / antiviral characteristics.
• Sold in a 10 Pack (White)
• 100% Polyester with anti-drop and anti-viral treatment
• Four layers of 100% Polypropylene obtained with Spunbond + Meltblown technology
• Certified material with bacterial filtration barrier
• Outer layers have been treated with DMR and Viroblock antiviral treatment
• Can be sanitized by washing it up to 30 times at 40 ° C degrees
• Recommended drying in the tumbler or steaming with an iron
• One size for adults
• Can be worn by children 8 years and older