Budget doesn’t sacrifice quality
Placed well on the lower key end of the Shimano shoe range, just above the RC100, the RC300 is perfect for those wanting a quality shoe with some of the higher end features, at a lower price.
These value orientated RC300 shoes benefit from of the high end features you see in S-Phyre, reduced stack height, seamless midsole crossover, an integrated design sole and upper construction. The one-piece upper closure utilises a BOA dial bringing everything together into a value tight package you can get behind.
• Integrated seamless midsole and upper construction set a new level of fit, stability and lightweight performance.
• Off-set centre flap mounted BOA® L6 dial creates a sleeker profile with quick adjustments.
• Surround wrapping upper structure reduces overlap and provides a glove-like fit.
• Low stack height midsole stabilizes foot and maximizes power transfer efficiency.
• Perforated synthetic leather composite upper enables superior fit and breathability.
• Women’s specific last for a natural, comfortable fit.
• Lightweight glass fibre reinforced nylon sole for power transfer.
• MODEL NO: SH-RC300 WOMEN
• SERIES: SHIMANO
• Model year: 2021
• Line up year: 2021
• Gender: Women’s
• Segment/Category: ROAD/Road
• Product name: RC3
• Cleat type: SPD-SL
• Last type: SHIMANO DYNALAST
• Best match pedal: PD-RS500
• Wider cleat adjustment range: Yes
• Seamless midsole structure: Yes
• One-piece surround upper design: Yes
• SHIMANO DYNALAST: Yes
• Closure: 1 BOA (L6)
• Upper Material: Synthetic leather + Mesh
• Outsole Material: TPU
• Midsole Material: Glass fibre reinforced Nylon
• Standard insole: Cup insole
• Women's Actual weight (Size: 40): 226 g