Lightweight, Waterproof, Windproof Road Shoe Covers
Velotoze have reinvented their Tall shoe cover and produced the 2.0. Made from a lightweight, waterproof, windproof material with a reinforced toe area for durability these Velotoze Tall 2.0 Road Shoe Covers are more durable, easier to get on, and easier to care for. They also are rapid drying, ready for next time.
Warm Toes, Bleak Conditions
Velotoze Tall Shoe Covers have a tall high cuff for greater coverage and are designed for road cycling on cold, rainy or snowy days. They're made of a flexible, lightweight material that doesn’t retain water when wet. So, whether it’s race day, training day or just another commute day, they will keep your feet dry, warm and comfortable.
These waterproof Velotoze Tall Road 2.0 Shoe Covers are designed to form a tight seal with your calf, to keep your feet and shoes dry. There are no zippers or hook and loop straps that might allow water ingress. A smooth, flexible material creates a form-fitting aerodynamic profile. They’re compact enough to fit easily in a jersey pocket or saddle bag when not needed. Windproof materials keep your feet warm even on cold morning or winter rides in temperatures ranging from 5 to 16°c.
• veloToze Shoe Covers version 2.0 for road bike shoes
• Tall Cuff: for greater coverage
• Reinforced: sole and toe area
• Wind and Waterproof Composition: designed to keep your feet warm and dry
• Smooth form-fit for aerodynamic efficiency
• Keep water and road grit off your shoes
• No zippers or hook and loop tape
• Rapid Drying
• Compact: easily fit into jersey pocket or saddle bag
• Perfect for race day, training day or daily commutes
• Cautionary Allergy Advice: This product contains natural rubber latex
• Designed: for temperatures from 5° to 16°c