Wheels MFG understands that the heart of your bottom bracket is the bearings themselves. That's why they've decided to produce their PF30 bottom brackets exclusively with Enduro Bearings. They're also the only company currently offering PF30 bottom brackets with a choice of bearings in standard sealed bearing, angular contact bearing or ceramic bearings and you've gotta love a company that is so keen to keep their customers satisfied. This Wheels MFG Pressfit 30 Bottom Bracket is a direct replacement for SRAM, FSA, and other PressFit 30 bottom brackets!
• Economical and reliable BB to fit Pressfit 30-specific frames (46mm ID)
• Machined cups with 6806 (30mm ID) sealed bearings and exterior seal system
• Adaptable for 61mm to 86.5mm shell widths
• USA machined aluminium shell is superior in function and durability to plastic.
• 12% increase in static load rating compared to standard 6806 bearings.
• Double lip seals on all bearings with high fill rate of top quality grease, appropriate for use in bottom brackets.
• Dual silicone exterior seal keeps the gunk out for long life.
• Exterior silicone ring allows for easy install and eliminates creaking.
• Precision machined aluminium shell allows for easy bearing replacement.
• Unique co-op opportunity with Enduro bearings allows for exclusive use of their bearing technology. Combined with superior US based machining
• Will accept current 30mm spindle crank sets, as well as 24mm crank sets using Wheels MFG adapter shims