Simply The Best
No other CX chainguide is as rigid or as easy to adjust as Wolf Tooth’s GnarWolf. So if you are a 1x CX, gravel or road rider, ride rough and muddy conditions and don’t want to drop a chain, this is the ultimate 1x chain guide for ISCG 05 frames. The Wolf Tooth GnarWolf®, designed specifically for any bike that has a ISCG 05 Mount and a 1x wide/narrow chainring, the GnarWolf will keep your chain glued to your chainring in the roughest and muddiest of conditions.
Wolf Tooth’s patented infinite chainline adjustment of between 48mm and 54mm via an elliptical expanding mandrel, and the infinite vertical adjustment between 28t and 36t for round and oval chainrings, no shims required, makes for a superb fit for any situation. Chain removal only requires the loosening of one screw to flip the guide out of the way for easy chain removal without losing any of the guide's adjustments. All adjustments are made with a common 4 mm hex key.
Optimised for Eliptical, Oval and Round Chainrings
Designed for the rigors of the muddiest CX course or roughest gravel riding, the Wolf Tooth engineers made this guide extremely stiff and strong while keeping it light at 44g. Specific guide shaping is optimized for use with elliptical/oval and round chainrings. Installation takes just a few minutes.
• Designed to fit on any bike with an ISCG 05 Mount
• Optimized for use with both elliptical and round chainrings
• Round chainrings 28t-36t or elliptical chainrings 28t-34t
• For 1x use only
• Minimum distance of 10 mm between crank and centre of ring
• Due to frame and bike geometry there will be some bikes that need modifications or flat out won't work. Here are the known exceptions:
• Ibis Mojo 3 - will not work
• Ibis Ripmo - will not work
• Specialized Stumpjumper 2016-2017 models require 1 mm of spacers (washers will work) between the frame’s ISCG05 mounts and the guide (the guide interferes with the frame otherwise).
• Evil The Following - will not work (upper swing arm interferes)
• Suits: ISCG 05 Mount
• Easy to Install
• Optimised for all Chainring Shapes
• Weight: 44g
• Material: 6061-T6 with stainless steel hardware
• Made in the USA
• US Patent 10464635