Priority: Chain Retention, Sharp Shifting
The SRAM X-Sync tall square teeth edges engage the chain earlier than traditional triangle shaped teeth. The sharp and narrow tooth profile, as well as rounded chamfer edges, help manage a deflected chain.
Mud Clearing Properties
To provide the best possible performance in muddy conditions, the X-Sync chain rings have been designed with mud-clearing recesses for the inner chain links and rollers. Engineered in Germany, X-SYNC™ rings are an integral part of the SRAM 1X™ drivetrain.
• Suitable For: SRAM Apex 1 cranks with asymmetrical 110 mm 4-arm BCD
• X-SYNC tall, square tooth design provides maximum chain control
• Sharp, narrow tooth profile and rounded chamfer edges help manage a deflected chain
• Mud-clearing recesses
• An integral component of the SRAM 1x drivetrain
• Material (Chainring): Aluminium
• Speeds: 11
• Colour (Chainring): Black
• Chainring Size: 40T
• Bolt Circle Diameter (BCD): 110 BCD
• 4 Arms, Asymmetric