Chain Link Tool
An ingenious lightweight multifunction tool! Two levers connect to form power link pliers for removing or installing a chain’s master link.
The Power Lever easily separates into two pieces for use as two tyre levers. An integrated chain hook holds the chain steady while removing or installing the master link.
• Works as PowerLink pliers to remove master links
• Works as PowerLink pliers to install master links
• Separates into two tyre levers
• Built-in compartments for a pair of chain links and chain hook (chain link not included)
*Not compatible with Shimano® QUICK-LINK (SM-CN900-11)
• PowerLink Installation and Removal Pliers
• Tyre Levers: pair
• Stainless Steel Wire Chain Hook
• Tool Material: engineering grade polymer
• Added Feature: chain link storage compartment
• Size: 11.5 x 2.3 x 1.8cm
• Weight: 45g